The Most Expensive Ad Click on the Web happens to be on an Ad Displayed at iTechBook.net. It was the Google AdSense’s Ad. and Google paid £15.75 (23$) for it. Ain’t it amazing.
Let me tell you the whole story of what,when and how it all transpired. I’m telling the story because it happened with me at my own , this very website.
Anyway, the day started as any other. I checked my AdSense account, nothing was out of the ordinary everything was normal and seemed to be fine even the earning was as it usually is. So, I signed out, and after an hour I felt like I should check out the End of the day earning again to see how site did today or maybe it was the destiny which brought me back to My account, Anyway I signed in and there I was shocked yet astonished to see that there was an unusual, extraordinary change in total earnings, it had more then £15.75 added to it, at first I thought may be some post hit some massive traffic keyword or a became popular in search engines and they sent some rich traffic to me but then I went into details and I totally was surprised to see there wasn’t much increase in No. of Clicks, And when I check the performance reports it was the one click which earned me £15.75. I went into a shock for a couple of minutes and when I came back into my senses I re-signed in a couple of time to make sure that it isn’t a mistake or a typo. But my Goodness, it wasn’t that, Google AdSense really paid me £15.75 for that single click.
I still am not sure what kind of click it was or where the user who clicked on it, came from, which country, which city, using which browser and Windows, all of that is a mystery as of this moment but the fact is it seems to be the most expensive click on the internet. Seriously, 23$/click if only I could get a couple of such kind of visitors daily.
Here is the live screenshot of my AdSense account, it clearly depicts that I m not kidding, AdSense really paid me that much for one click. I don’t know why maybe it was some Hollywood top class actor or the president of U.S or maybe the girlfriend of the head of the AdSense, who clicked, but who cares about that anyway.
Please Leave comments as I m looking very much forward to hear from you, that what do you guys think about it. Also share on Facebook and twitter and see what your friends have say.






